At Tomorrow’s Trees we’re committed to providing you with the best professional tree services in Old Lyme Connecticut at prices that make us the top value in the business. No matter what concerns you may be experiencing about your trees, we can assist you. Our crew leaders have more than 20 years of experience in the tree industry and we have a certified arborist on staff ready to provide for all of your tree care needs.
At Tomorrow’s Trees we’re committed to providing you with the best professional tree services at prices that make us the top value in the business. We service Old Lyme Connecticut to help Old Lyme CT Trees grow and flourish on your property. Call us today at 860-848-TRIM (8746) and discover why Tomorrow’s Trees is the only name you’ll need to know. We’re sure that once you compare our rates and what we can offer, you’ll choose Tomorrow’s Trees for all of your Old Lyme CT tree care requirements. And remember, written price quotes are always free.
Every tree is either an asset or liability. When a professional tree risk assessment is performed, there are a number of common situations where tree removal is usually necessary. Here are some of them:
• Dead trees: Dead trees are dangerous and should be removed immediately. Dead trees will drop branches and are more susceptible to falling in a storm Thus they pose a threat to your property and personal well-being, CT tree removal can prevent this.
• Dying trees: Dying trees can often be cured through root collar excavation, soil management, pest and disease control, and other tree care services. But in the event that this is not possible, it is better to remove the tree sooner rather than later.
• Heavily damaged trees: A tree with heavy damage may be at risk of dying. If it cannot be healed, the damaged tree should be cut down.
• Hazardous trees: Leans, hollow spots, and weak root bases are just a few of the indicators of a potentially hazardous tree. Such trees should be carefully evaluated by one of our experts. If you have a tree that truly poses a threat that cannot be mitigated except through removal, it should be cut down.
• Trees in the wrong location: Trees that are too close to houses and other structures, or certain species of trees planted in the wrong location, are all candidates for removal. Trees of this nature pose threats during hurricanes, strong thunderstorms, and during ice and snow accumulation. They can also cause damage to foundations, lift sidewalks or driveways, lead to mildew on siding, rub paint off structures, clog gutters with leaves, provide a path for squirrels to get into your home or business, and much more.
• Construction/landscape project in Old Lyme CT: If you are adding an addition to your house, expanding the parking lot at your place of business, or beginning any number of other construction or landscaping projects, tree removal is often a must in order to create open space.
• Aesthetic purposes: Cutting down select trees, removing problematic trees, and cleaning up existing trees can greatly enhance the overall beauty of your property and increase its value.
We’ll advise you of the best pruning method and an honest assessment of the results you can expect with our tree trimmers. Some methods of tree pruning and tree trimming we include:
Some trees have branches that are simply too low to the ground. Removing bottom branches provides clearance for walkways, lawn mowing, and provides more light for grass and shrubs.
While shade can be terrific on a hot summer day, sometimes a tree can block too much light. Perhaps you have a pool and want more sunlight on it. Our tree trimmers will properly trim your tree to give you the light you want while still keeping it healthy. Thinning also allows wind to blow through the tree instead of snapping branches or toppling the tree.
If a tree has grown too large for its permitted space, crown reduction pruning, may be a viable alternative to removal. When done properly, it lowers the overall height. This approach is best for ornamental trees such as plum, dogwoods, cherry and pear trees which may have been planted too close to a house.
Tree topping, like crown reduction dramatically reduces the height of the tree but can cause quite a bit of stress to the tree (This should be a method of last resort). In some cases we may recommend removing the tree and replacing it with a younger tree.
When we plant trees on your commercial or residential property, we’ll provide you with:
• The Best Prices: Before we start a tree planting project, we offer customers a free estimate on our tree planting services. We aim for cost efficiency and will inform you of every option so you can choose what’s best for you and your Old Lyme CT property!
• The Best Tree Planting Service: We pride ourselves in delivering the highest quality of customer care in Old Lyme CT! Our expert arborists are courteous and professional, unlike amateur companies who put little effort into their tree planting services.
• The Most Satisfaction: When we work on your property, we make sure that you’re satisfied with everything we’ve done. We won’t stop working until we get your approval for our tree planting services!
New trees can bring a fresh new look to your property and are a cooling source of shade in the hot summer months. Let our skilled professionals bring you the benefit of beauty and energy efficiency with our expert tree planting! We put a lot of consideration into the tree planting process, which is why we are the top choice for tree services in Old Lyme CT. Tomorrow’s Trees also provides stump grinding if you are looking to get rid of an old tree stump and start fresh.
We determine the right placement of your trees so they can grow to full maturity by adhering to our tree planting process:
• We’ll help you choose the right type of tree to conform to your property’s size and tend to group like trees together for cross-pollination.
• We’ll determine the best placement for your new tree to avoid in ground obstacles likes sewer pipes and height limitations like utility lines.
• Our experts consider soil type, access to light sources and other environmental factors to ensure your trees have all the nutrients needed.
We protect the longevity of your trees from sapling to maturity with tree trimming, organic fertilization and other services!
Contact Tomorrows Trees and let us help you with the best tree planting services in Old Lyme Connecticut.
Protecting Your Property is Job One during Stump Grinding
Stump grinding requires the use of heavy equipment. Our stump grinding professionals will take the following precautions to help ensure that the surrounding areas are not damaged:
• Fiberglass mats are placed on the ground to avoid tire ruts on the lawn from our equipment;
• Heavy duty shields are placed around the stump to prevent any projectiles from damaging anything in close proximity so there’s no possibility of any damage to siding, paint, or windows of your home.
We do ask you to note that while precautions will, in most cases, prevent any evidence of stump removal; it’s possible that some very shallow ruts might be visible for a short period of time. These usually disappear within a few weeks.
Whatever decisions that are made, rest assured that Tomorrow’s Trees will always put the safety of you and your property ahead of any other factor.
Contact Tomorrows Trees and let us help you with the best stump removal services in Old Lyme Connecticut.
• Fair rates
• Attention to the details of your lawn service, we know what our customers want, and we make sure they get it.
• We actually talk to our customers, no computer answering systems or answering services here.
• Responsible, professional, reliable, and competent lawn services – The owner is hands on to ensure this level of service.
Whenever we provide tree removal service, smaller branches are chipped into wood chips and the bulk of the tree is cut into loadable lengths. If you are in an area we are working in, we’ll be happy to drop the logs and/or wood chips off at your home. Logs and/or wood chips can be delivered even if we are not in your area for a predetermined delivery charge.
• Wood chips are left one truck load at a time; approximately 15-20 cubic yards.
• Logs will be cut at various lengths depending on weight and size.
• Chips are clean. We avoid delivering chips that are all pine trees, mixed with poison ivy, or undesirable brush.
• Logs are all types but we avoid bringing pine, spruce or other non-desirable wood unless you burn an outside campfire.
If you’re interested in log or wood chips, please call us at 860-848-TRIM for more details.
If you’re planning any major construction around your home such as an addition or a pool, we’d like to bring some little known tree facts to your attention. Heavy machinery can cause root damage to your trees even if the construction activity is not in the immediate vicinity of the tree.
Roots can become compacted by the weight of the construction equipment. Over the course of time, the tree might suffocate and die because of this. Tomorrow’s Trees can prevent permanent damage to the tree with the use of special aerating equipment which loosens the soil, adding oxygen.
Many trees can have root systems that can extend many feet out from the tree and be very close to the surface. Any digging in the area will disturb the roots and can cause a tree to go into shock and die. The professionals at Tomorrow’s Trees will examine the damage and use the proper treatment to help the tree recover. If you’ve recently had construction on your property and are concerned about your trees, give us a call at 860-848-TRIM for a free tree inspection.